Audio & Video Door Entry Systems
DTS usually supplies and fits Audio and Video Access Systems as the initial point of entry to a building, so perhaps the main gates or access point to a large building. Such systems allow the user entering to speak on a two way call with the control unit (building security) to understand if entry should be allowed, visuals can also be integrated.
We would advise your Audio/Video systems to be fitted with a flat mounted or a very rigid handset to avoid anti social or vandals damaging your systems.
Door Entry systems can be supplied as a single call up button, which maybe in communication with one control unit or multiple users if in a multiple occupancy building. Our systems and package normally compromise of the following:
The ability to have a visuals as well as audio, what is called a Video Entry System and quite often is integrated with an Access Control System also, the specifics of your needs, what your building requires and advice about maintenance and usage can all be discussed with our engineers so get in touch today to learn more and receive some free advice and tips, you can expect to receive:
- Onsite inspection and proposal
- Advice on possible solutions and demonstrations
- Training and Support for with your staff
- Fitted with an Audio or/ and video Entry Panel
- Fitted with a number of audio handsets
- System power supply
- Electronic lock release
- Maintenance packages for 24/7 Support
Why would you need to have an Audio/Video Door Entry Access Control System Installed?
- Monitoring people within a building and ensuring only approved people may be inside
- Controlling where people are able to pass security measure put into place in restricted areas
- Manage permissions to make sure access is granted in the desired areas at detailed times
For More Information on Audio & Video Door Entry Access Control Systems or for a FREE Quote Call Us Today on 0208 090 7485 or simple fill in the contact form below and we will call you back.