THE PERFECT WIFI DESIGN
At DTS London we have been executing seamless WiFi designs for over a decade. Our expertise and skilled engineers have designed numerous WiFi systems that meet the ever changing and ever demanding needs of small and large businesses and organisations.
The WiFi design is part of our tried and tested process to create the perfect WiFi network and follows our detailed WiFi survey. This extensive WiFi survey would have identified factors which must be considered before we design the WiFi system. This includes factors such as capacity, security, location, building structure, scalability, application usage, number of users and indoor and outdoor usage.
Our experts would design a WiFi network of the future in collaboration with the client with an onsite meeting and workshop. The result would be a fully immersive WiFi design that meets all your requirements and needs.
Interactive design meeting
To create this intelligent network design requires several meetings and discussion to ascertain crucial aspects. This includes:
- LAN design and considerations – This is an important part of creating the perfect WiFi design to help filter traffic in LAN environments and prevent broadcast traffic. The aim of this is to ensure we allocate the right resources to for a safe, fast and clean configuration.
- WiFi coverage and capacity – Each organisation has its own need regarding the coverage of a wireless network. Our WiFi survey would have highlighted just where and how far you need your wireless signal to transmit.
- Business applications – Our onsite or offsite meeting would help us determine how many critical applications need to be utilised for the efficient running of your organisation which would then be implemented in our design.
- Hardware Manufacturer – According to your needs we would then recommend the hardware that fits your requirements and needs. DTS London have number of strong relationship and partnership with the best manufacturers of hardware to help get the best deal.
- Project lifecycle – Another important consideration is the lifetime of the wireless network you are creating,
Once all the above factors have been completed the WiFi design can be done. This design will then be used to start building your project. If you would like to know more about the WiFi Design services and how to implement the design please contact DTS London today on 0208 090 7485.