Wifi Network Design
WIFI NETWORK DESIGN FIT FOR PURPOSE
At DTS London, we have several years of experience with designing networks that serve their purpose.
Expert advice on Wifi design
Each network design requires its own expertise from thorough planning to effective execution. The success of any network depends on the design. The better the design of the network, the better the WiFi efficiency. Before any plan of a design there are a few factors which need to be taken into consideration. These include and are not limited to:
1) The Environment – where is the planned network going to operate in. The environment of the network is fundamental to a clear and seamless WiFi connection.
2) Location, location, location – the size of any physical location where the network will operate is a very important consideration. In addition, the construction of the building is an important factor on the capabilities of a network.
3) Performance Metrics – Each organisation has a different KPI for its wireless network. Before any network is designed our experts at DTS London will sit to define what you want out of your network.
4) Usage of Wireless Network – each design depends on how a wireless network is used. Using this as the basis of any design guide is vital to ensure the capabilities of the network are maximized.
5) Number of devices – the number of devices that are to be used on the wireless network is the main reason why a design is essential. Whether devices will be static of mobile will determine the success of the network.
6) Application use- the more complex applications that are to be used by an organisation, the more robust the system that operates them must be. The more devices that are using this WiFi network to access robust applications means a strong network infrastructure.
DTS London have a wide and varied portfolio showcasing our network design capabilities. If you would like to know more about the WiFi network services please contact us today on 0208 090 7485 today.