Wireless Security Systems
If your seeking a wireless solution to your security for your home or business then DTS are able to provide fast, reliable and secure systems in place that is efficient and effective as wired solutions.
We can supply a powerful transmitter and camera sensors for HD quality visuals and audio sound with infrared light to detect even in complete darkness. We are able to easily mount your system and in most cases can supply and fit our system in one install visit!
Features of our systems include:
- High Quality Visual and Sound
- Wireless Door Entry
- Limited disruption and easy installation
- Resistant and Versatile screens
- Portable receivers and transmitters
- Infrared systems with night vision
Benefits of using our Wireless Security solutions:
- Security & Surveillance 24/7 for your business accessible remotely from anywhere
- No significant cables or disruption to your business
- Recorded evidence of all occurrences that may take place in HD with Infrared technology and remote access
- Acts as a deterrent for internal theft or fraud by employees
- Protect your staff against anti-social behaviour and verbal abuse from attackers
If your worried about all the technical difficulties the let us make it Simple for You:
- Fill in the Enquiry Form and have us Call You back
- Speak to Us and get advice on your requirements
- Book a Time that's convenient for you and your family to do a diagnosis report
- Receive a FREE Quotation, We will explore your problems, explain what can be improved and what to expect
- We Get to Work, Our team will come out, Install, Replace, Fix and leave your system running perfectly
We feel so strongly about our Quality of Service that we provide 24 hour Support and Maintenance, Call Us Today for a FREE Quote on 0208 090 7485 or simple fill in the contact form below and we will call you back.
Trusted by our customers
DTS London are the leading domestic and commercial security solutions providers.
Really good fitting and they hide the wires really well…
We were in a communications crisis. I called at 7pm…